Customer Success Manager
Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability. We are successful because we care about our clients, provide them with top-notch service and make sure they receive massive value from our solution every day.
Our user and client satisfaction is high given our constant focus on increasing enrollment, revenue and user engagement.
The Customer Success Manager will be a critical member of the Customer Success team leading the company’s strong mission to make Hello Heart’s users healthy and maintain high satisfaction from the solution.
- Lead Hello Heart’s large accounts with end-to-end ownership of daily interaction with Fortune 500 clients
- Expand user base continuously and grow revenues through cross-selling and up-selling
- Contribute to product roadmap and define priorities for Sales and Product; work with Product on identifying the ideal user experience
- Hands-on management of all on-site enrollments and optimize remote enrollments by identifying trends and action plans.
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing to track, analyze and increase user engagement.
- Measure, track and report satisfaction metrics (including NPS, referrals, engagement, etc.)
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, risks and usability issues
- Execute client-centric approach focusing on high satisfaction rate and enjoyment from using Hello Heart’s solution.
- Ability to manage and oversee a client book of business. Approximately 6 – 10 clients
- Proven track record exceeding ARR goals and client satisfaction
- Digital healthcare background serving fortune 500 companies
- 3+ years experience in customer success and/or account management
- 3+ years experience in managing the implementation of software applications and onboarding clients
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and easily adapts and responds to change
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable with Excel, SQL, MailChimp and analytic tools. Advanced Excel experience with the ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable scaling client management layers including C-suite and senior management in a clear and effective manner
- Strong communication skills. Knack for simplifying and conveying complex information; confident and articulate. Able to manage communication effectively to different kinds of clients and users
- Team player that can work with multiple functions within the company to achieve goals
- Willing to travel +70% of the time
More career opportunities at Hello Heart