It's easy to take control of your health
The CEO of Hello Heart, Maayan Cohen spoke to an audience of senior executives in health care explaining what Hello Heart is, who it is for and why it is game changing. Check out the short video.
Hello Heart recently the "most promising startup" award at the WBL Summit 2015 on Health Care.The CEO of Hello Heart, Maayan Cohen spoke to the audience of senior executives describing what Hello Heart is, who it is for and why it is game changing. Check out the short video below to view her talk.[embed]https://youtu.be/iLqtH1yMEG0[/embed]Like what you saw? It's easy for anyone to get started.
- Get the app for free on the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- Connect your clinic to securely import lab results.
- If you record your blood pressure (and you should!), type in each reading or import using Apple Health from a smart BP device.
- You will get feedback on your very first entry. But where it really gets exciting, is when you have a week of data or a new lab result and you see your results over time. You can quickly understand how your are doing and get realistic tips on what to do next.
- Keep the monitoring and tracking going for even a short time and you will feel healthier and more in control.
- Give us feedback!